Thursday, February 12, 2009

DP1!

Today was my first round of design presentations (DP1) for the postcard (and eventually poster) that I am designing for MCAD's MFA Thesis Exhibition this May. The first front & back pair is what I presented to the Graduate Department and the second pair with the white background is the revisions that were made so far, but still in progress. I'm super excited about this project and happy with where it is going. I'm also really happy to be in my second week at DesignWorks. It's been a great experience so far.


2 comments:

Karlisha Gray said...

I like them both! But if I would have to pick I would pick the white one,because I like white backgrounds and the font choice is good.

Try the font on the white one on the cream colored one.

ellie said...

glad you are enjoying your new position. looking good.