Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Beginning

The first and a very rough, motion sketch of a campaign I'm working on for Knowteria, a Mpls-based independent research company. I created the identity system this summer through my internship at The Thorburn Group. Storyboards and concepts are in the works for a couple of 15 second TV spots and a 30 second spot. A stationery system is also in progress and will be printed with local letterpress studio, Studio On Fire. I will be working with Evan Nagan on a website design as well. Hooray! I'm excited to see it all come together. Click here to watch the clip:

3 comments:

Julie said...

Tv spots and all kinds of stuff?!!?!! SO EXCITING!

juliananagan said...

Hey, looks pretty good girl! Keep it up.

notions & potions said...

FUN!

jacey you make me so proud :)